This design shows a herder with his caravan of camels. In afar, camels are used for transportation, carrying salt for trade, as well as a source of milk. The camel is an integral part of the afar culture and their way of life.
Machines wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Do not dry clean.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Fits true-to-size
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|